PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Healthcare Trust of America (NYSE: HTA), is the largest dedicated owner and operator of medical office buildings (MOBs) in the U.S., with a focus in 20 to 25 key markets. We provide infrastructure for the integrated delivery of healthcare services in highly desirable locations. Our in-house property management and leasing platform has strategically placed regional offices, allowing us to efficiently manage our medical office buildings and serve approximately 2,000 tenants.
This position is responsible for providing administrative office support to the Property Management and Leasing teams the Dallas, TX office. Working with Tenants, Prospects, This position will work with Brokers, Prospects, Tenants, Building Engineers, Property Managers, Vendors and Regional Managers to insure that customer service standards are exceptional. This position will be responsible for covering the front desk while providing support to Leasing team, and requires an individual who is comfortable working within a variety of systems, delegation of tasks, and prioritizing a diverse workload.
- Assist with correspondence/communications with tenants, vendors and staff
- Assist with Accounts Receivable process, including reporting, collections, and documentation
- Accounts Payable – review and code invoice for uploading, payment and approval
- Assist with tenant issues effectively and with proper follow-through
- Assist with contract administration including document preparation; assist with bid process for contract services and construction
- Maintain filing system including tenant, accounting, vendor, contracts, insurance certificates, building plans and more
- Process, track, close and follow up on work orders
- Work on and contribute to special projects as needed
- Maintain office supplies and coordinate the maintenance of office equipment
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail, prepare outgoing mail including UPS and certified mail
- Perform general administrative and clerical functions such as copying, printing, scanning, filing and faxing
- Coordinate and facilitate marketing initiatives.
- Track document in process, including contracts, approval forms, lease documentation and more
- Assist in writing lease package approval memos; compilation of all necessary documents for consideration and final approvals
- Tenant improvement coordination assistance and tracking
- Database management: tenant contacts, vendor contacts, contracts, etc.
- Prior Commercial Property Management preferred
- Experience in property management and construction administration preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in bookkeeping, reconciliations, balance sheet analysis, general ledger, AP and AR
- Prior experience using MRI Software preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Work well under deadlines and high volume of work prioritizing workflow as needed with little direction
- Must be flexible, able to manage multiple parallel tasks where priorities and deadlines shift frequently
- Must possess excellent organizational skills; must be detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects at any given time
- Extreme professionalism with a strong focus on customer service
- Must be self-motivated, take direction well, and complete tasks on time.
Experience in the following software is a plus:
- MS Office