Seeking a Graphic Designer/Marketing Specialist to create and design various corporate, marketing and investor related research materials. The position will be based in Charleston, SC.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: This position is responsible for creating and branding of company marketing materials, including sales collateral, leasing related materials, investor presentations, sales sheets and other projects as assigned.
The position requires a detail-oriented, organized individual with strong graphic design skills. The ideal candidate must be comfortable juggling assignments and working independently or with outside agencies.
The position will report directly to senior management and requires excellent communication skills and in-depth knowledge of various graphic design software programs. Internet/social media research tools a plus.
- Create all marketing related materials – concept to finish
- Work with multiple teams on project launches
- Create and manage email campaigns
- Prepare roadshow and investor presentations
- Maintain sales collateral and 3rd party reports
- Detailed data collection and organization
- Create sales/leasing collateral
- Assist with other projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 3-5 years’ experience in Photoshop/Illustrator and/or other graphic design software
- Extremely well organized and able to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Must be detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Commercial real estate experience preferred
- Strong time management skills/ability to stay on task
- Strong Internet research skills