Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for an Accounting Operations Supervisor to join our strong Accounting Ops team, (A/P & A/R), at the corporate office in Scottsdale.
This is a newly created position due to our continued growth. We’re seeking a highly motivated, structured, process-driven team player who has prior supervisory/leadership experience and who successfully collaborates with internal and external customers.
- Daily supervision/mentoring and oversight of the Accounting Ops 6 team members and processes.
- Point person to research/resolve escalated matters.
- Generate weekly check runs and weekly metrics.
- Administrator for third party invoice workflow software.
- Liaison between third party utility payables processor and HTA team members; assist with acquisition-related account setups.
- Partner with Accounting Operations Manager on large projects; effectively collaborate cross-functionally.
- Coordinate training of HTA new hires on Accounting Ops processes.
- Assist with creating and maintaining training documentation.
- Identify additional process improvement/efficiency opportunities and take ownership.
- Back up some of the A/P & Cash Applications when team members are out of the office.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Contribute to the high-morale team by consistently displaying professionalism and an optimistic “can-do” spirit.
- Maintain and enhance existing excellent vendor and tenant relationships.
Minimum Training and Experience:
- BS/BA degree preferred; Associates Degree and work experience will be taken into consideration
- 2 – 3 years leadership/supervisory experience.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable experience.
- Track record of successful process improvement/project-based work experience.
- Strong Excel skills (Intermediate to Advanced) required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven time management skills and flexibility to switch gears based on changes in priorities.
- Healthcare real estate experience is a plus; but not required.
If you believe you are a good match for this position, we’d certainly like to hear from you. Please submit your resume with your salary history for consideration.